You may have already heard that we have changed our headquarters. We have moved from Parchowo to Łupawsko on Lake Jasień.
The Łupawsko base provides much better conditions for recreation. It is located in a pine-forested area by the shore of a lake, and not a small one at that. The area is fenced and monitored. A large, shaded camping area with full sanitary facilities (showers, washbasins, hot water) is available for our guests. There is also a guarded car park, and swimming is possible on the lake shore. There are also shelters and a fire pit, a large mooring pier and a boathouse.
Lake Jasień is one of the largest lakes in Kashubia, with an area of almost 6 km2 and extending for eight kilometres. At its widest point, it is 1.5 km long and over 30 metres deep in places. It is divided into two parts - northern and southern. It has seven uninhabited islands, each with its own secrets. It can be navigated by kayak, boat or canoe during your stay at our base. You can also start canoeing down the Łupawa River from here, or go to the nearby rivers - Słupia, Bukowina, Skotawa, Radunia, Kamienica and Wda.
Our field is located in the Słupia Valley Landscape Park and the Natura 2000 area - therefore respecting the nature - there is a total ban on loud music - if you want to listen to music other than the surrounding nature - put on your headphones !!! Thank you for respecting this ban :)
Cars are only allowed in the car park at our campsite - no parking by the tent!
Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Access to the new base is very easy. Driving along provincial road no 228 from Kartuzy, we pass Parchowo and turn north in Pomysk Mały. Then, through Soszyca, we head towards Łupawsko. There, we turn right at the barrier, just behind the "Wrzos" holiday centre. You can also get there from Lębork or Sierakowice, heading for Rokity and Czarna Dąbrówka.
! Arrival at the camping site is possible by prior reservation only !
The cost of staying at our camp site is 35 PLN/person/day and includes:
- overnight stay at the camping site (we do not charge extra for tents)
- showers with hot water
- toilets (separate toilets for women, men and people with disabilities)
- access to covered shelter (electric kettles, induction cooker)
- access to a campfire shelter (campfire sticks provided)
- access to a refrigerator
- Free access to the lake
- possibility to charge telephones
- outdoor dishwasher
Check-in time starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m. the next day (staying at the campground after the check-out time is possible only with the consent of the campground staff).
Please note: the camp site is fully segregated: plastic, glass, paper, bio (composting bin) - let's take care of the environment together!
Detailed price list:
- Stay of 1 person : 35 PLN
- Children up to 15 years old : 25 PLN
- Extension of the stay without another night : from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm : 15 PLN/adult / 10 PLN/child up to 15 years of age
- Wood for a bonfire : 40 zł/truck
- Parking of car and other vehicles : 10 PLN/day
- Electricity connection : 15 zł/day
- Launching a canoe : 5 PLN
- Launching a boat / sailing boat : 15 zł
- Using a campfire / barbecue site without accommodation : 15 zł/person (max 3h) : included in the price site, sticks, wood, rubbish, access to toilets with showers,